Santee Lakes 7 lakes, a 190 acre park, that is 17 miles northeast of downtown San Diego
Santee Lakes offers great fishing for Rainbow Trout, Lightning Trout, Largemouth Bass, Bluegill, Channel Catfish and Common Carp. Santee Lakes regularly stocks with catfish and Rainbow trout on a seasonal basis.
Santee Lakes 1 through 5 are for day use fishing, while Lakes 6 through 7 are for registered campground guests. Santee Lakes 3 and 4 feature fishing piers.
No State fishing license required; a fishing permit from the General Store is all you need! Santee Lakes also offers fishing events throughout the year including night fishing.
Float tubes are permitted only on Santee Lake 1, but you do require to have a waiver be signed ahead of time.
Private boats, private kayaks and canoes are not allowed.
Santee Lakes Fishing Report
To receive the Lakes weekly fish report via email CLICK HERE.
Santee Lakes Fishing Rates
- Adult Day Permit (Ages 16+) $10
- Senior Permit (Ages 60+) $6
- Junior Permit (Ages 15 and under) $6
- Adult Night Permit (Campers only) $6
- Senior & Junior Night Permit (Campers only) $3
- Extra Pole Stamp $4
- 12 Month Junior Bass Pass (Ages 15 & under -Catch & release) $75
- 12 Month Teen Bass Pass (Ages 16-17 - Catch & release) $150
Santee Lakes Fishing Hours
- Day-use visitors may fish only during posted Park hours
- Registered campers may fish from sunrise to sunset with a Day-Use Fishing Permit and from 5:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. with a Night Fishing Permit.
Santee Lakes Photos
Santee Lakes Fishing Videos
These Santee Lakes videos highlights some of the most watched Santee Lakes fishing videos.
Popular Types of Fish at Santee Lakes
Santee Lakes fishing reports offers a wide variety of fish for Anglers such as Rainbow Trout, Lightning Trout, Largemouth Bass, Bluegill, Channel Catfish and Common Carp.
Directions to Santee Lakes
Santee Lakes Address
9310 Fanita Parkway,
Santee, CA 92071