Lake Casitas is one of the premier fishing lakes in Southern California, just North of Ventura.
Lake Casitas has 2,500 surface acres and offers great fishing for Rainbow Trout, Largemouth Bass, Black Crappie, White Crappie, Bluegill, Redear Sunfish and Channel Catfish and Common Carp. Rainbow trout are planted during the winter and spring months
Casitas Lake is open everyday for day use 6:00am to 6:00pm.
Casitas Lake Boat Rentals
Lake Casitas Marina Bait & Tackle Shop
The Casitas Lake Bait and Tackle Concession is located at the main Santa Ana Ramp about 1/2 a mile inside the park. It is a FULL SERVICE, ONE STOP shop carrying all your angling and boating supplies.
Please call for rental rates and to make reservations.
- Live Bait (night crawlers, etc.)
- Lures (the most effective lures for catching the "big ones"!
- Fishing tackle
- Boat Rentals
- Marine repair (all types by qualified, experienced mechanics)
- Slip rentals (by the night, week, month or year)
- Gasoline (all types)
- Fishing Licenses (by the day or year).
- Information and "Fish Stories" (upon request)
Casitas Lake Photos
Casitas Lake Fishing Videos
These Casitas Lake videos highlights some of the most watched Casitas Lake fishing videos.
Directions to Casitas Lake