Kayak fishing gives fresh water anglers unparalleled access and advantage to low water levels and small water surfaces and gives these angles access the water outside of the casting range.
Hobie Fishing Kayack Pro Angler 14 Mirage Drive 180
The Hobie Pro Angler 14
Dominate the water in the Ultimate Fishing Machine. For discerning anglers who demand it all - room, stability, performance, stealth, and comfort– the PA 14 stands alone. There’s a non-skid deck for standing—a huge advantage for sight kayak fishing—and veritable acres of H-Rail for mounting rod holders and electronics. All this on a spacious 14-foot platform, with no need for a gas tank. Hobie’s unique MirageDrive 180 with new Kick-Up Turbo Fins provides efficient, worry-free, quiet propulsion.
- Equipped with the powerful Hobie Mirage Drive 180 with Turbo Fins and a retractable rudder system
- Vantage Seating provides the ultimate comfort control with 4-way adjustability and Boa lumbar support
- 2 vertical rod holders, 6 horizontal rod holders; Two Piece Paddle and T-Handle
- Rectangular hatch with pivoting tackle management system, large front hatch with bucket and tackle boxes, and under-seat tackle storage
- Fishfinder installation is a breeze due to built-in Lowrance transducer mount and pre-installed cable plugs
Old Town Fishing Kayak Predator XL with Rudder
The Old Town Predator XL Kayak
- Experience the perfect platform for Big g for fishing and on-water sporting with the old Town Predator XL Angler fishing Kayak.
- The Predator XL's element Seating System with high/low positioning keeps paddlers comfortable for a full day on the water.
- Packed with features, the Predator XL's revolutionary design includes a slip-resistant Exo-Ridge deck and tank well, scupper holes, rod tip holders and rod retainer bungees.
- Also includes side-mount paddle storage and molded paddle rest, a large bow hatch with Click Seal cover and rectangular Click Seal hatch under the seat, dual tackle holders, and more. Paddle sold separately.
- Enjoy a stable ride with the support Track foot brace system while a foot-controlled rudder system allows for hands-free fishing; 600-pound maximum capacity. Compatible with old Town's Utility console or the Minn Kota motor console (Sold separately).
- Old Town is the world's oldest and largest manufacturer of canoes and kayaks. The company has spent over a century innovating—boat after boat, all while staying true to their Northeast heritage and a long legacy of quality craftsmanship.
- Performance Crafted Tri-Hull
Exo-Ridge Paddle Console
Slip Resistant Exo-Ridge Deck and Exo-Ridge Tank Well
6 Removable Mounting Plates and Dual Tackle Holders
Rod Tip Holders and Rod Retainer Bungees
Side-Mount Paddle Storage and Molded Paddle Rest
Large Bow Hatch with Click Seal Cover and Rectangle Click Seal hatch (under seat)
Support Track Foot Brace System
Stand-Up Assist Strap
|Number of Paddlers
|Single Layer Polyethylene
|Element Seating System
|600 lb | 272.2 kg
|13' 2" | 4 m
|36 in | 91.4 cm
Perception Fishing Kayak - Pescador Pilot 12
The Perception Pescador Pilot Kayak
The Pescador Pilot’s superior stability and performance make it the ultimate boat for paddlers of all abilities. Superior stability even allows anglers to cast from a standing position. A spacious, sit-on-top design with generous storage and accessory mounts makes the kayak easy to customize. The Pilot Drive propeller system effortlessly propels the boat, even in reverse, while leaving both hands free for fishing or taking photos.
- Pedal-driven performance at an unbelievable price - Made in USA
- Lawn chair style mesh seat with 2-level seat adjustment and breathable mesh for ultimate all-day comfort and no pain
- Pilot drive pedal system can be fully recessed into hull for zero draft
- Leak-proof one-piece construction with built-in buoyancy for added safety
- Large front and rear open storage for cooler, tackle, and other gear
- Gear tracks, fish finder consoles & 4 Rod holders for anglers
- Integrated accessory rails on each gunwale for fish finders, Rod holders and other accessories
- Perfect for lakes and ponds, slow moving rivers and streams and calm coastal waters
- Boat length: 12’5” – width: 33. 75”
- Boat weight: 85 lbs. – Max capacity 475 lbs.
Native Fishing Kayak Watercraft Slayer Propel 13
Native Watercraft Slayer Propel 13 Kayak
Ranked highest in OutdoorLife magazine’s May 2017 article “The Power ‘Yak Review,” the Slayer Propel 13 is one Lean, Mean, Kayak Fishing Machine.
Considered game-changer in hands-free kayak fishing, the Slayer Propel 13 is unmatched in its ability to maintain casting distance, pull away from structure or stop on a dime when trolling to relieve rod pressure. You’ll also enjoy rock- solid stability when sight casting– even for the XXL angler.
Designed to easily customize/personalize, the Slayer Propel fishing kayak offers bow to stern rails that easily mount Scotty, Ram and Railblaza gear. Go as big as you want or keep it to a minimum; it’s your choice. The Slayer Propel 13’s open storage compartment combines space and easy-access. The boat offers unsurpassed versatility: take it out on your local lake and fish for bass one day, then leave the drive system at home and paddle it for a day of trout fishing on your local rocky river.
- Propel Pedal Drive System with FORWARD AND REVERSE
- Hand Sewn Seating with Adjustable Inseam
- Left Hand Rudder Control System
- Impact Resistant Stern Rudder
- Hard Shell Bow Hatch with Bungee
- Right Hand Forward Facing Rod Holder/Cup Holder
- Two Flush Mount Rod Holders Aft
- Several Groove Tracks for Accessory Mounting
- Premium Deck Padding for Standing
- Propel Drive Trunk Cover with Accessory Tray and Cup Holder
- 5″ Dry Storage Hatch
- Padded Carry Handles
- Rear Storage Well
- Super Seal Scupper Plugs
- Drain Plug
- Sharp Bow Entry for Tracking
- Modified Tunnel Hull for Ultra Stability and Tracking
- Rudder Protective Keel for Tracking