How to Catch Striped Bass?
Where to find Striped Bass?: Striped Bass (often called Stripers, Rockfish, Linesider) can be find in lakes and reservoirs in North America and you can actually target Striped Bass year-round.
Striped Bass Size: The common size for Striped Bass is from 16 to 30 in.
Striped Bass Fishing Tips
- Striped Bass prefer deep water with a sandy or gravel bottom.
- Trolling for Striped Bass using a combination of lures and fresh baits (e.g. minnows) works really good.
- Striped Bass are voracious and carnivorous predators that prey on minnows, small creatures such as worms, crayfish, etc.
- Striped Bass are usually caught with large lures, spoons, spinners and streamer flies
- Striped Bass prefer live baits, which are more effective, but the most effective that includes: minnows, golden shiner, creek chub and smelt`