How to Catch Striped Bass?
Where to find Striped Bass?: Striped Bass (often called Stripers, Rockfish, Linesider) can be find in lakes and reservoirs in North America and you can actually target Striped Bass year-round.
Striped Bass Size: The common size for Striped Bass is from 16 to 30 in.
Striped Bass Fishing Tips
- Striped Bass prefer deep water with a sandy or gravel bottom.
- Trolling for Striped Bass using a combination of lures and fresh baits (e.g. minnows) works really good.
- Striped Bass are voracious and carnivorous predators that prey on minnows, small creatures such as worms, crayfish, etc.
- Striped Bass are usually caught with large lures, spoons, spinners and streamer flies
- Striped Bass prefer live baits, which are more effective, but the most effective that includes: minnows, golden shiner, creek chub and smelt`
How to Catch Striped Bass Fishing Videos Tips?
Striped Bass Lures, Baits & Tackle
Fishing Tackle & Gear
More Fishing Resources
Best Kids Fishing Books
Best Kids Fishing Books. Your guide to the best and highest rated kids fishing books.
Best Fishing Songs Playlists
Access the Best Fishing Songs and Music to add to your playlists for your next fishing trip!
Best Fishing Magazines
Your guide to the best selling and highest rated fishing magazines to help make your next fishing...