Puddingstone Lake is a 250-acre reservoir with 5 miles of shoreline that is located near San Dimas, California and offers great fishing as well as a marina, bait & tackle and picnic area. The best fishing spots at Puddingstone Lake are around the docks and underwater ledges
Puddingstone Lake offers great fishing for Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout, Crappie, Bluegill, Catfish and Carp. Rainbow Trout is stocked during the winter and Catfish is stocked during the summer at Puddingstone Lake.
Puddingstone Lake Hours & Cost
- Puddingstone Lake is open year round
- Summer: From sunrise to 10 pm
- Winter: From sunrise to 7 pm
- Entrance Fee: $10.00 per car
Puddingstone Lake Fishing Rules
- ALL California Department of Fish & Game laws are strictly enforced.
- A valid California Fishing License is required for every person 16 years of age and older.
- Fishing is allowed around the lake except off of the sand beaches, boat docks and within 100 feet of any launch ramp.
- Catch Limits - Trout: 5 / Catfish: 10 / Bass: 5 - must be 12” or longer to keep
Puddingstone Lake Photos
Puddingstone Lake Fishing Videos
These Puddingstone Lake videos highlights some of the most watched Puddingstone Lake fishing videos.
Popular Types of Fish at Puddingstone Lake
Puddingstone Lake fishing reports offers a wide variety of fish for Anglers such as Largemouth Bass, Rainbow Trout, Crappie, Bluegill, Catfish and Carp. Rainbow Trout is stocked during the winter and Catfish is stocked during the summer at Puddingstone Lake.
Directions to Puddingstone Lake
Puddingstone Lake Address
120 East Via Verde Park Drive
San Dimas, CA 91773
Puddingstone Lake Park Hours
- March to September - Sunrise to 9:00 p.m.
- October to February - Sunrise to 7:00 p.m.