Joe Pool Lake is 7,740 acres, over 60 miles of shoreline in the heart of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex.
Joe Pool Lake is a fresh water lake located in the southern part of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex in North Texas. Joe Pool Lake is favorite fishing destination for residents of the Dallas - Fort Worth Metroplex.
Joe Pool Lake Boat Ramps
Joe Pool Lake has 7 boat ramps scattered around the lake. Your entry fees to get into each of the parks allows you to access their boat launches.
- Two boat ramps are at at Cedar Hill State Park
- Two boat ramps are in Lynn Creek Park
- One boat launch ramp at Lynn Creek Marina
- One boat launch ramp in Britton Park
- One boat launch ramp in Loyd Park
Joe Pool Lake Marinas
- Joe Pool Marina
- Lynn Creek Marina
Joe Pool Lake offers great fishing for Largemouth Bass, White Bass, White Crappie and Channel Catfish.
Joe Pool Lake Fishing Videos
These Joe Pool Lake videos highlights some of the most watched Joe Pool Lake fishing videos.