Caddo Lake is a natural, shallow, moss and lilly pad filled lake on the Texas-Louisiana state line and is home to the largest bald cypress tree grove in Texas, which is 26,800 acres lake and bayou, the average water depth on the Texas waters is just four-five feet and a lake maximum depth of 20 feet and offers over 71 species of fish in Caddo Lake.
Caddo Lake is the only natural lake in Texas and constantly been called the most beautiful lake in America.
Caddo Lake is located on the border between Texas and Louisiana, in northern Harrison County and southern Marion County in Texas and western Caddo Parish in Louisiana.
- Largemouth Bass: fishing is good year-round, but ideal are the Spring months.
- Crappie fishing is good from winter and early spring
- White Bass fishing is good from winter and early spring
- Chain pickerel fishing is good from late spring and early summer
- Sunfishes fishing is good from late spring and early summer
- Catfish fishing is good from late spring and early summer
Caddo Lake Photos
Caddo Lake Fishing Videos
These Caddo Lake videos highlights some of the most watched Caddo Lake fishing videos.